Exceptionally designed estate home located on one of the finest locations in the prestigious Polo Club community. The home’s elegant facade showcases a grand porte-cochere circular driveway situated alongside a private fountain and garden spaces. The home is set in a very private setting on two grand homesites overlooking an expansive lake and golf course in the distance. The home embraces a level of exceptional detail from the beautiful Oak Floors in the main foyer and grand living space to the detailed hardware that has been hand selected. Built and designed by its current owner there is no detail overlooked and the home truly resonates a tranquil place of exceptional design and beauty. For details and additional photos of this property, please follow this link. To view additional properties available in Delray Beach, click here.
Please join us at these South Florida Luxury Open Houses this Sunday, December 6, from 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Looking forward to seeing you there!
(Click the flyer below to open and print the .PDF flyer… or scroll down to read a text version of addresses, descriptions and contact info.)
BLUE BAYOU • 1200 SE Atlantic Drive, Lake Worth
Private waterfront estate with east exposures and expansive Intracoastal views and ocean vistas from the second story. $4,895,000
Vince O’Brien – 561-573-4794
SEAGATE • 1014 Seagate Drive, Delray Beach
Private retreat, one block off A1A. 4 bedrooms, 4.1 baths including in-law suite. $1,550,000
Marie Elana Caradonna – 561-248-2862
TROPIC ISLE • 930 Tropic Isle, Delray Beach
Contemporary masterpiece with 90 feet of waterfront on extra-wide canal. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. $1,350,000
Deborah Magraw – 561-693-8500
TROPIC ISLE • 923 Dogwood Drive, Delray Beach
Waterfront deep water 2-story home on full lot. $300,000 remodel in 2012 including roof, AC, pool, patio, seawall, fence. $1,599,000
Meagan Romero – 561-886-8002
HIGHLAND BEACH INTRACOASTAL • 2342 S. Ocean Blvd., Highland Beach
Professionally furnished & decorated gated 4-bedroom residence. $7,250,000
Gayle Casey – 561-809-7009, Jerry Bollt – 561-212-3242
TRAFALGAR • 2917 S. Ocean Blvd. #705, Highland Beach
This condo has the largest layout in the building at 2,265 square feet plus 2 terraces. $849,000
Lezly Garrett – 561-350-3800
HIGHLAND BEACH OCEANFRONT • 4111 S. Ocean Blvd., Highland Beach
100 feet direct oceanfront, 5 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths, dramatic 22-foot ceilings. $8,900,000
Adriano Carvalho – 305-857-2827, Eydie Holz – 561-703-7535
SPANISH RIVER, THE ESTATES • 2741 Spanish River Road, Boca Raton
Modern custom direct Intracoastal newly constructed masterpiece. $6,690,000
Nancy Gefen – 561-271-9085, Kathy Green – 561-212-9447
Want to search South Florida Open Houses? Visit our South Florida Open House Search Center.
Sotheby’s International Realty Significant Sales
The most recently released issue of the Sotheby’s International Realty Significant Sales booklet features a sale by Nestler Poletto SIR in Delray Beach for $11,777,000. The home features 100 feet of ocean frontage, 422 feet of property depth, 178 feet of dunes and 100 feet of sandy beach beyond the dunes to the ocean and nearly 12,000 square feet of air conditioned living space.
Sotheby’s International Realty publishes the Significant Sales Booklet throughout the year to showcase recently sold significant homes represented by the Sotheby’s International Realty Network around the world.
This charming three-bedroom deepwater home is surrounded by multi-million dollar homes in the exclusive Tropic Isle community. Just off the Intracoastal Waterway with no fixed bridges is a dock capable of fitting an 80-foot yacht. A short stroll to the beach and just minutes to trendy Atlantic Avenue in downtown Delray Beach, this home is truly a must see.
Beautifully upgraded corner penthouse located in downtown East Delray Beach in the heart of Pineapple Grove, just a short walk to the renowned Atlantic Avenue and the beach. Light and bright with impact glass windows, this gorgeous condo features more than 2,100 square feet of urban living.
Beautifully renovated Portofino model has four bedrooms plus built-in library and loft in the exclusive Addison Reserve Country Club in Delray Beach, Florida. Sports Equity or Golf Equity available, and features include Saturnia floors on the diagonal in main living areas or wood floors throughout. Loft area plus three en-suite bathrooms are upstairs.
This home is no longer available. View all current Addison Reserve Homes for Sale.
Mallory Square is urban Delray Beach living at its finest! Just three blocks from renowned Atlantic Avenue, one block from the brand new Uptown Delray and six blocks from the beach, you will find this highly desirable, end unit. Located on 3rd Street, this beautifully renovated 3-story townhome was built by Ironwood Builders in 2005. Extremely light and bright and in pristine condition, this unit boasts gorgeous hardwood floors, new carpet in upstairs bedrooms, and has been freshly painted.
This condo is no longer available. View all homes for sale in Delray Beach.
Upgraded Saturnia marble floors throughout the main floor greet you as you walk into this spacious home. Kitchen and bathrooms have the cherry cabinets with rope molding and gorgeous granite accentuates the kitchen, master bath and cabana bath. The master bedroom offers views of the golf course and the lake from the covered lanai. In the master bath are double sinks, seamless glass doors and a very spacious tub. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious loft.
View all homes for sale in Delray Beach.
Known as “The Village by the Sea”, Delray Beach is a vibrant coastal community in South Florida.
This town perfectly meshes beach-side living with an active, pedestrian-friendly downtown scene characterized by over one hundred diverse restaurants, entertainment venues, and arts and culture enterprises.
Delray Beach’s charm and personality are made even more desirable by its fantastic property values and ideal luxury real estate market.
By the end of 2014, Florida is estimated to surpass New York in population to become the country’s third most populous state. And it isn’t seniors driving that growth.
An endless supply of sunshine, blue skies, no state income tax, and a reputation as a tropical paradise is attracting a surge of young professionals, growing families, baby boomers and new retirees.
Florida will become for the 21st century what New York and California was for the 20th century. With its award-wining beaches and robust economy, Delray Beach stands as one of the fastest-growing of Florida’s communities, attracting residents from around the world. Making now the best time to invest in luxury Delray Beach real estate.
Delary Beach’s anticipated growth into an even more bustling city has led to an extensive historic preservation movement, as well as a concerted effort to build new constructions based off of classic South Florida architecture and introduce exciting new downtown condo and apartment development projects.
Two of the most popular architectural styles in Delray Beach are Mediterranean Revival and West Indies.
- The Mediterranean Revival style was popularized throughout South Florida’s 1920s constructions. These homes feature arched windows, decorative columns, low pitched multiple gabled red-tiled roofs, rough textured stucco walls, and an informal indoor floor plan. The Del Ida Park Historic District has a number of fantastic properties characteristic of this classic design. Del Ida was in fact one of the city’s first planned residential developments and features a unique diagonal street pattern that creates a variety of street frontages.
- Who wouldn’t want to come home to a luxury abode with lush tropical landscaping and architectural details mirroring a Bahamian ocean-view resort? The British West Indies architectural style is inspired by Caribbean homes, featuring clean lines, a multitude of windows, covered porches, and delightful tin roofs. Excellent examples of this architectural style can be found in North Delray Beach. This exclusive residential neighborhood is nestled just north of the city’s famed Atlantic Avenue and east of the Intracoastal Waterway. Some of these luxury residences boast of direct beach access, others have waterside estates along the Intracoastal, and all tout a short walk to Delray’s award-winning public beaches and vibrant downtown options.
Other desirable neighborhoods for those looking to invest in luxury Delray Beach real estate include:
- Seagate Residences. Located on A1A, The Seagate Residences is a unique condominium community capturing the essence of seaside glamour. Acclaimed architect Randal Stoftt designed this community upon stunning Bahamian-style architecture situated within a lush tropical landscape overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Residents enjoy spacious floor plans with a myriad of exciting designer details including stately French doors opening to private balconies. Additionally, condo owners are granted exclusive access to the legendary Seagate Beach Club, an iconic piece of Delray Beach Real Estate. Major highlights of Club membership include a relaxing swimming pool, fine dining, and exciting year-round events.
- Mizner Country Club. An exquisite gated community, Mizner Country Club offers some of the finest Delray Beach real estate. You enter this exquisite neighborhood through a Royal Palm lined entrance and pass through an interior grounds complete with seven acres of lakes featuring four fountains, double sidewalks, and a beautiful 3.5 mile jogging, walking, and cycling route. The community’s 210 single family homes are characterized with dramatic architectural details such as spiral staircases and exquisite columned entrances. You can view one such elegant residence here. Homeowners enjoy access to a state-of-the-art fitness facility, lighted tennis courts, and a free-form Mediterranean-inspired swimming pool. Additionally, homeowners enjoy Country Club membership, which includes access to the stately 42,000 square foot Clubhouse featuring a graceful dining room with expansive views of the professional golf course. Exciting year-round events, holiday affairs, and sporting tournaments culminate in long-lasting friendships.
- Polo Club. The Polo Club consists of 24 distinct neighborhoods along its 1,1000 meticulously manicured acres, with residences ranging from townhomes, garden villas, rolling estates, to fairway homes. Homeowners enjoy access to an exclusive golf and tennis club, all within a tropical South Florida resort paradise. Membership to the Polo Club includes unlimited access to tennis courts, fine dining, golf courses, illustrious fitness services, swimming, private party facilities, and endless social engagements and activities. From featuring national comedy performers to hosting photography classes, this premier community offers something for everyone. Learn more here.
To learn more about this vibrant city and the variety of luxury Delray Beach real estate, contact Nestler Poletto Sotheby’s International Realty at 561.381.9090.
Downtown Delray Beach: More Than Worth the Stay
Delray Beach is the perfect blend of lazy beach days and vibrant nightlife, with a dash of afternoon adventures on the side. Known as Florida’s “Village by the Sea”, this quaint city of 60,500 possesses an unparalleled magnetic quality that has attracted residents from around the world.
This is a lifestyle that sports Panama hats sold by individually and locally owned beachside shops, and where everything worth seeing is a charming walk away.
The Seaside Village With an Edge
While Florida boasts of several hip towns containing both urban centers and beaches, Delray Beach’s unique history and urban planning make this city stand far before the rest.
Florida experienced a huge land boom in the 1920s that set the stage for a massive influx of construction prospectors and homeowners hungry for a slice of Florida sun. This prompted undesirable suburban sprawl away from downtown amenities and the growth of view-blocking, oceanfront high-rises.
However, thanks to progressive thinking decades ago, Delray Beach never went down such a path. Mandates prevented the construction of aggressive high-rises and commerce was channeled to the famed Downtown Delray Beach Atlantic Avenue. This avenue sweeps from the beaches, across the Intracoastal Waterway, and pushes several blocks westward.
Lining its sidewalks is a living, breathing downtown, with an array of neighboring real estate. When it comes to selecting the most desirable properties, residents want to know where they can live near the water, while still be able to walk to Atlantic Avenue. After all, this defines a walker’s paradise town.
The variety of desirable walkable properties is staggering. Intracoastal condominiums and townhomes are tucked on either side of this water-thruway, and the beach itself is lined with multi-million dollar waterfront estates featuring Mediterranean Revival mansions neighboring classic 1950s beach bungalows. Many townhomes can be found above and adjacent to the classic restaurants and hip boutiques that line and surround Atlantic Avenue.
Today, Delray Beach is a decisive buyer’s market, with a steady inflow of affluent and mobile young professionals eager to cash in on the hot housing market and the booming South Florida economy.
The perfect blend of a booming economy and attractive amenities make the city an all-around “powerhouse” of American destinations. Delray Beach was named one of America’s best small towns by USA Today, claiming the title of “Most Fun”.
Residents and visitors can begin the day combing the shore for sea turtles before snorkeling around some of the East Coast’s most visible waters. In the afternoon, grab a bite at one of the city’s over one hundred premier restaurants and an evening martini at a funky local’s bar.
Here are some of our favorite Downtown Delray Beach places and activities:
Arts Garage: located at Atlantic and 1st Street. Called “a cultural powerhouse” by the Sun Sentinel and voted one of the top ten destinations by Palm Beach Cultural Council, Arts Garage is a fantastic multi-disciplinary entertainment hub. Enjoy an array of musicians, performers, film presenters, visual artists, and arts educators in a revolving events calendar that includes both local, national, and international talent.
Annual Tastemakers of Delray Beach: Delray Beach boasts over a hundred quality restaurants. Lining Atlantic Avenue and surrounding Downtown Delray Beach streets is a verifiable melting pot of international fare. The discerning foodie can choose from Asian, Cuban, Italian, Jamaican, or even the classic New York pizza, among many other tasty options. At the Annual Tastemakers of Delray Beach, the hungry patron can experience a collection of culinary delights in a two-night celebration of food, wine, and cocktails. This annual event features a set-price passport in which attendees can visit a multitude of participating restaurants to experience the best Delray Beach has to offer.
Delray GreenMarket in the Park: located at Old School Square Park at Atlantic Avenue and NE 2nd Avenue. Delray Beach has built its reputation on consistently offering something for everyone. This includes a weekly, family-friendly open-air marketplace featuring some of the best vendors throughout South Florida. GreenMarket has been a neighborhood staple since 1996, and remains an engaging community hub for thousands of Delray Beach residents. This Saturday morning destination offers everything from off-the-vine produce, fragrant baked goods, fresh cut flowers, unique artisan crafts, and so much more. A weekend visit to Downtown Delray Beach is not complete without a stop here!
There’s So Much More to Discover in Delray
The above is just a teaser of the city’s multitude of varied arts and entertainment avenues, food enterprises, and family-friendly events. Delray Beach is famed for its award-winning beaches, bustling downtown district, rich cultural heritage, and vibrant nightlife. Regardless of the time of year it is, or the block you wander down, this Village by the Sea has something for everyone. Visit Delray Beach and you will shortly find yourself unequivocally and irrevocably in love with Florida living.
For information about Downtown Delray Beach and it’s luxury properties, contact Nestler Poletto Sotheby’s International Realty at 561.997.7227 or complete our online contact form.